How to calibrate your touchscreen:
- Go to Menu>Settings>Phone>Calibration
- Note: it doesn't always calibrate on the first touch on each point. It might take you many tries to get it to move to the next point.
- It is best to do this operation with a Q-tip, which resembles a finger to the Eternity's software more than a sharp point, but is also more accurate than a finger.
- To test the calibration, dial *#0*# and press "9"
- If this did not fix your problem, or you think you have a hardware issue, make a post about it in the forum.
page revision: 5, last edited: 28 Aug 2009 20:24